Strengthening State Regulation of MI
USMI members are working closely with the National Association of Insurance Commissioners’ Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Working Group as it updates the Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Model Act (Model Act) to strengthen state regulatory standards regarding MI. USMI members are committed to sound, prudent regulation that works in a complementary manner with PMIERs to enable a well-functioning market for borrowers, lenders, and policyholders.
- 2016 Public Policy Priorities
- Setting and Using GSE Fees
- Extending and Preserving Tax Deductibility of MI
- Reducing Taxpayer Risk with MI
- Strengthening State Regulation of MI